1.1.05

unknown 2005

hey HAPPIE NEW YEAR TO ALL BELOVEd!

ha its time to blog b4 my frenz says i write too little on my blog!
thanks to all who read this some stewpig bloggi of mine!

well i haf no RESOLUTIONS this year...why..
cuz i always make alot but it realli din seem to work out..

am i too lazy? no determination? no fighting spirits? no motivation?

or have i learnt to be too easliy contented?in the past I used to be so envious of pple who are so easliy contented cuz i tink i cant. Im greedy of ambitions, but maybe becuz pessismissim has mellowed me .

Being resigned to fate= easily contented?

anyway its a quiet xmas n new year for me. wonder wat it depicts? a quiet 2005?
well we always fear the unknown, don we all.

I always carry with me a cynical laugh at the tot of End of the World. But now, i fear.

its nt the fear of its end, but the fear of losing what I have nw. I fear my own cynism when become reality will be laughing at me one day.

Seriously note to all: Cherish.

I dont wanto die without tellin my loved ones how much i love them.

SIGH okie lets not all get depressive sia!(^ ^)v

Its a new year! hope its a new beginning! beginning of the end? or end of the beginning.

Ganbatte neh!

3 comments:

pRinCesS reLLez said...

hey ger! sigh lookin ard me, i somehow feel actualli being easily contented is such a happiness itself..=)

Xiaoxin (小心) said...

满足跟麻木是很相似的哦!看你的心态吧!满足也没什么不好...难道要无止尽地追求?这样会很累的...知道自己要什么,追求他...得到了,就够了...所以最重要的还是要知道自己要的是什么...呵呵呵!应该是这样吧!但是...要知道自己要什么也不是件容易的事哦! ;p

pRinCesS reLLez said...

ah si! 你说得真对!可是真的好不容易做到!m(T T)m