17.10.05

oN seVEntEeN!?


haha! me n my baby on seventeen!
well, well well! waited for quite some time and its finallie out... we were so eager to look at the pics more than anything! but it did not turn out as well as expected! but who cares! being the commoners (haha), its quite fun to get photoshoots and featured on a mag! all thanks to my dear fren Jas! and my baby has to thank me for this chance of fun , cuz wifout feisty and sassy me(quoted fr the writer), my baby will nt get the chance to knw me! Hiak hiak hiak...for all of you who dun knw, I got to know him at a club and this edition of seventeen tells all abt how we got to knw each other! so go get it!( no no they din pay me any commission to advertise!ha) yah i must admit, they made me uglier than usual and edited the shape of my baby's nose! and the photographer shot my fat thighs! argh ok enuff of complains!

2 comments:

Xiaoxin (小心) said...

oh shit! is that still on sale? i want to buy leh!!!

pRinCesS reLLez said...

haha! yesh yesh i tink still on sale! no nd to buy i tink jun mei got free can get fr her haha!
*shy*