5.11.05

farewell@hitachi...SOBS SOBS

haiz,im gg miss u all so much!
i was pleasantly surprised on 31st oct 2005. It is my last day in Hitachi.
Its been 2 long years! I have learn and grown, i guess it is time to move on.
Parting is always difficult, haiz, next time dun be so close !haha
my silly feilou said he fears that i may regret this change in career path.
well i hope i dun, fear of the unknown always exist in everyone's heart.
I will carry the wishes fr my dear folks n face the upcoming storm bravely.
no matter wat, i chose to be where i am now.

6 comments:

snooch said...

As the saying goes: " 天下没有不散的宴席”Be forward looking ger! Ganbatte!

Xiaoxin (小心) said...

you will definitely do well! jia you!

pRinCesS reLLez said...

wa! i very touched leh!thanks for ur 鼓励!
tho stewpig ah li say i may regret but i gt wishes fr u all!
i will 加油!加油,加油,加油!

Xiaoxin (小心) said...

yo len lei! U have been MEME-ed!http://xinzz.blogspot.com/2005/11/gena-arrowed-meme-from.html

hahah! must do ah!

Lionel Tan said...

Hello! I am that guy who post comments in "Friday, August 12, 2005(Derrick u are still my super star!) "I change my nice and links

Long time didn't read your blog (because you never update your blog) and so, I hope you will leave with happy mermoy in Hitachi (Heard their pay very good...hahahah).

Thank to 小心, if you didn't post comment on her website, I might still haven't visit your blog still!

Best whishes, hope you update your blog soon with 小心 's meme. :)

pRinCesS reLLez said...

ha ha okok! u all win man! I scared of u all, I DO I DO! people bz mah! =p
hello to cockroach! heh