30.8.07

an inconvenient truth

Well, i can't believe i actuallie learnt more about this at work..gosh...
i mean they were trying to "educate" us more so that bank slaves like us will push more for their funds. apparently, this free movie shown to us did not work to their advantage. well or at least, it kept me going" can you don use so many plastic bags!!"

ha, i tell you guys, its reallie kinda fun, being environmentally friendly.
well, it does not hurt to be more sacarstic than i am.
nowadays, EVERY time, i mean EVERY TIME, i make a purchase and this cashier try to "bag" me with guilt, i will say loudly so that the people q-ing behind me could hear:
"Auntie ar, I dont need plastic bag, I WANTO SAVE THE EARTH!!!!"

ha, it work a few times as friends /colls ard me will be confronted with enormous guilt and happily allow me to claim victory on my "campaign".
so one less person using plastic bag. shiok. 爽!
anyway below some trailers for everyone, hope it spikes out our desire to be more mindful of this world.

ha, did the earth betray us?
no.
we betrayed the earth.

An Inconvenient Truth



haa, this is quite farnie...

A Terrifying Message from Al Gore

No comments: