2.8.07

what shd i do

haiz, state of confusion.
comfort zone.
desire of the unknown, attracting you.also,
if i stay in the comfort zone, i haf to work very very hard n pray 4 a miracle.
only God can help me.

if i choose the greener pasture, looks exciting and glamorous.
but im so unsure if i can make it.
can i reallie make it? i may do well in my comfort zone, but wad if i fail elsewhere?
maybe im only good at where i am now?
y is it that others can do it? while i dwell in such denial?
if i choose this new path, will i bear the sin of guilt n the betrayer?
the hypocrite? will anyone rememeber how i was denied?

mmm......

if u were me?
would u stay in comfort zone or leave bravely for the unknown?

God , pls give me a clear sign.

2 comments:

almost lucid said...

You're my angel from God too! I pray that He gives you clear direction. Just keep on asking...

Jas

pRinCesS reLLez said...

awwww...u r so sweet!
love ya!