13.10.07

the day(s) we quarrelled

DAY: SATURDAY
WEATHER:SIGNS OF UTI

UTI aka urinal tract infection. look im nt tryin to b gross. but cmon! it is such an appropriate description of thew weather these days in Singapore, dont ya agree? I mean, it was rainy at 10plus, gt slightly sunny in the noon, drizzled abit at 3 and its fine again. look! aint it symptons of UTI!haaaa, nvm, i guess its jus simply irritating how the weather sometimes reallie gets on ur nerves while it forces u to decide on whether or nt to carry a brolly.


anyway, i can list dwn the no of ABSURD things he does when we quarrel:

1)smashed his laptop monitor (ACCIDENT HAPPENED TODAY)

2)smashed his window with his fist, leavin droplets of blood inside n outside the house, sounds like a murder scene sia?

3) use his leg to smash the photoframe i gave him. outcome: broke his heel bone n was on mc for 2 mths. during the 2 mths of "rest", he went online to get to knw some ger(s) thr wholivesnearu and got caught by me.ha. ( intended sacarsm)

4)smashed my room's door, when my parents are overseas. when they were backed n asked me, i had to feign ignorance. he said he will repair it, IT NEVER HAPPENED. ( year to date since it last happened: 2years ++)

5)smashed a mac flurry ice-cream in his car. i was dirtied all over. but i was cool =), i walked out of his car ,calmly and hailed for a cab.

6)smashed porridge all over his living room, he had to ended up cleaning the place in the end. tink he hurt his hand with the chopsticks.

7)broke Crystal Jade's chopstick into 2. i wonder why the manager did nt asked 4 compensation.ha, perhaps he did not wan more chopsticks broken!

8) i tink there were more, but cant reallie rem....


yes i admit, i haf an extreme bad temper. or perhaps i jus simply refuse to face the reality that we shd haf long ago left each other and nt be burdened by emotional reliance on each other. perhaps the commonality btw us is that both of us has this little self righteousness that consumed ourselves with so much irrational emotion that binds us together,too tightly n wrongly.

i was waitin 4 him 2be online,quite silly hor. but its jus the relentless flirtatous that we throw to each other that makes it so exciting n fun.i wonder when will i get to c him again,haiz. hopefullie when my ugly face recovers man. i cant believed i missed the call n nvr gt bac in the end. i guess nw that our distance is so stretched, i wonder when i will see him again. he said he was near my ex branch when he called me, damn! =( i hope he is doin well and i tink he is, guess he can understand my "torture" more. but he said i cld do it!!! =) somehow, its the same words everyone says to me, but it jus FEELS different when he says so .ha.

mina-san, confused? nvm la, ignore me, this is truly my avenue to my freedom.
i am fine! jus wanna pen it down, feels terrific.
pls come online soon! > <
shit, missed my guess show,ciao!
so blur sia, only few pics of recent , my gers send me some of my pics ya! =p

No comments: