15.3.07

relliez back! again! when is ur last puppie love?

Dear all dear all! I am back! yes back! bac after a long long blog "holiday!"
ha, life's been busy since hanamaki is in my life!
but i am sure everyone will agree we love ELLA! she is so darn cute!!
if i were a guy, i will like her too! thus i am reallie for the idea that Wu Zun n Ella are together!! haa. also selfless me has passed on the "poision" to my darlin ah si!!!
haaaaaaa! look at them tog man!wish i had the courage like ella to do things like that.... humm
u see thats the thing about movies n drama. so reflective of the humans' want.
the most absurd things that could happen, happen in the drama.
the things that we've always wanted to do, are accomplished by our fine actors n actresses.
they have fufilled our wishes and fantasies to complete what we all don dare to do, yet dream abt doin it, fantasize abt it comin true. ha.
so escapists like us, totallie love such shows. agree? heh.
im sure u do, jus that u paiseh wanna shuddup =p

well darlin ah si is right! i have watched the show many times, totallie sufferin fr withdrawal symptons now . somebodie help! i even wanted to go taiwan in June to be like "ella"!
i wanto "告白" too! ha. okie im not mad okie, chill la.....
Well, these few days the Lord has been reallie kind to me, showed me lotsa His Grace n Love.

And guess wad in one of my church camp, the Encounter Weekend, my colleague accepted Christ!! Amen, praise the Lord! yeah yeah!

I hope that the Lord will continue to bless each and everyone of you my friends!
esp my darlin buddies, jun jun n ah si! they mus be Angels sent by God.
I mus say sorry for yesterday's Ai Qin Hai's outing.
I showed such bad attitude cuz I was reallie reallie tired n stressed. so consumed by my emotions and work!
Sorrie babes!
But I am so glad I met up with u gers! so happie chaw yee was around too!
Haiz, last but not least, folks who knw me will knw the crazy phase Im in right now.

Well if you were me ,if you have been standing on this stagnant plateau for a long time, if the unknown is so attractive n exciting, wad wld you reallie do?

Ya right, stay put n enjoy ur comfort zone?
u sure this is wad u r tinkin?
or is it jus me, insatiable ?


how now brown cow?........



me lookin so sick n tired cuz of bad migraine! but the food was reallie good! tampinese indonesian restaurant!

2 comments:

Xiaoxin (小心) said...

Very nice leh the show! I at episode 6 liao! i love 梅田!他是高雅气质带一点娘的同性恋!woohoo! he so super duper cute!

haiyo why apologise for the outing man! It was fun! it wouldnt be nice if u werent there! We understand that you are tired lah... thanks for accompanying me even though u are so tired... i give you Junxin's pic okie? hahahah!

wooo... i love the unknow and the excitment! i hate rules.. so therefore........ wahahahahha!

pRinCesS reLLez said...

yesh yesh! lets watch the show again together n drool over the hot hunks!!!haaa!
我喜欢!哈哈!

I promise next outing I will 打起劲儿来的! Lets meet for our K 歌!!!

so are you suggesting I go for it!??* shy* I am meeting the "unknown" this coming tues!
no time to cut fat n go facial how!!??

muhahahahah =p