19.2.07

冬冬枪!冬冬枪!冬冬枪冬枪冬冬枪!!

Hmmm...HAPPIE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

猪大家身体健康,万事如意,天天美丽,减肥成功,每星期中TOTO!! YEAH!

Hmm I reallie don like new year leh...esp now that I am totally aging.


The questions get recycled every year.
They should really put it in their hard disk not to ask the same qns man..hmm.


Okie la, the happie thing is that I get to spend more time with my family and my darling "scallop" aka"salad".This year, my darling daddy went "dry swimming" on chu yi night.
So me, wanting to show how muchie I love my mama, decided to bring her to chinatown. and expectedly she got so excited like a little ger! ha, such an irony that I am bringing my mama out now, don wan her to feel lonely@ home .

Okie , expected, LOTSA LOTSA LOTSA PPLE!
So after one street, my mamA was defeated! she surrendered her white flag and wanto U-turn for Lor Ah Soo! Thus I took my evidence as below n left. Of cuz, Mama did not go home empty handed because her "sponsorship" was with her!

It is amazing how pple had so little things to do in their lives in Singapore.
I mean this example below reallie depicts the "Monkey see monkey do culture" in Singapore.


While everyone was crowding around the street, me n mama were so curious and was thinking that there will be some big mega events like "gold " falling or"lucky numbers" falling happening.

But no.

Nope, looking around, nothing of such. But everyone was crowding eagerly, waiting for something to happen.

Hence reallie cutesy mama went forward bravely and tab on an uncle's shoulder and asked in chinese" 嘿!你们在等甚么啊?"

China uncle looked like he has been standing around for quite some time innocently replied
“ erm,我不知道嘞。。。。??“

wa laos!!!! seriously! Me and mama were abt to burst into a big bitchy discussion n hurriedly escaped from the crime scene!
Boring!!!

Anyway this new year is reallie busy for me and luck is reallie not on my side. So prsssss, no mahjiong or ban luck for me okie? I either break even or win 10 cents, so spare me ya.

PATHETIC!

anyway,Wanto see chio bu?

Okie I admit, this auntie is reallie biased. but I cant help it!she is so freakin sweet okie! but she don reallie like me ...haiz.....depends on her mood!Im such a big fan of hers man.This is my latest desktop wallpaper! somebody teach me how to change my blog wallpaper!!!!!Sometimes I wonder, if i ever ever haf a baby and junior relle don turn out to be as pretty or cute den HOWWWWWWW!!Look Snooch, I reallie don tink flushing it in toilet bowl can help!!!! haaa ( Snooch don box me for blogging this!)
Okie as a form of compensation, lemme post sexy snooch's pic up!

The gang has been subconsciously having this "reunion"activity every Chu Yi.
Thus, religously we met.But everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE is closed!So, the gang n kind hearted Hui-ge( he kindly took pity on us and volunteered his driving service to us!thanks man!) ended up in a half sleezy n cannot make it K-ster ktv in Lucky Chinatown. oops, don despise us but everywhere is reallie closed!
its kinda scary there with below reasoning:

  1. there are scary old men walkin ard
  2. the rooms are dark n hot!!(ever heard of ktv rm being HOT!?)
  3. the sound system SUCKS BIG TIME!i mean BADLY BIG TIME!
  4. they give us dirty cushion n sticky mouse to use
  5. we caught a roach, i mean my most hated created THE ROACH!!! tho its small, cmon it appeared after i have eaten half the bowl of chips...DUH!!!

Okie bad enuff hor!? Nvm , we have pretty babes to save the situation + a blooming superstar singing to us in the background. ( pls tune to 心之世界for more details, ha in case she don blog his singing , don box me k? heh)


Darling ah si with fat- faced me!Okie my sisters n messy hair me again! Haiz, I just got to know my 2nd failure! lost to darling ah si in blogging again.
Okie dokie, shall go read her blog n post more pics tom k!

4 comments:

Xiaoxin (小心) said...

我又赢了!
哇哈哈哈哈哈!!!!!!!!

i want to eat salad too....

pRinCesS reLLez said...

bish u!
muhaaaaaa!

Salad is mine! u gt summer! can dance SUMMERTIME!
muhahahaa

snooch said...

I love that song!!!! Ohhhh nice.

Shallot baby is sooo adorable!

pRinCesS reLLez said...

yesh yesh! me too! nice song!
thanks ah si n hui-ge intro!

now my niece has many names. salad,shallot,scallop....

erm. her real name is SHARLOTTE LAW la!
muhhaahahaahah